NH Energy Projects
The LES Training Series is comprised of 3 main categories of energy efficiency, renewable energy, and climate change related training offerings from the LEWG and its member organizations as well as a number of other trusted sources.
No events currently scheduled.
LES Webinars occur on the 2nd Wednesday of the Month from Noon-1PM. Preregistration required.
View Past Webinars
Our February (recording posted here) & March webinars are elements of a 3-part series on group net metering and community-invested solar opportunities. The third part in the series will be an interactive session at the 2014 Local Energy Solutions Conference that will allow you to ask questions and share ideas with industry leaders on these exciting but complex topics. Registration for all sessions is required. Conference registration now open!
REGISTER FOR COMMUNITY ENERGY 101 WEBINAR
Sign up for this webinar and learn to use Portfolio Manager to help you manage your municipal energy and water consumption. Find out how to sign up for one-on-one on-site assistance from EPA staff and interns to help you get started.
REGISTER FOR THIS WEBINAR
2014 Webinar Topics
These are just some of the Webinars we have in development for 2014 - all from Noon-1PM:
Registration opening soon for February & March Webinars.
- Energy Planning 101: Incorporating Energy Planning into Your Towns Day-to-Day Operations
- Renewable Energy 101: The Technologies and Strategies
- Strategies to Communicate Energy Planning Project Potential
What topics would YOU like to hear about on 2014 Webinars?
Please share your interests on this quick survey of potential topics and feel free to add YOUR suggestions or ideas.
• What would you like to learn more about?
• What information or resources would help you accelerate your local energy projects?
• Is there a particular project or technology about which you would like to hear more?
• Is there an energy leader from which you would like to hear?
We look forward to hearing from you.
The Local Energy Work Group