NH Energy Projects
The LES Training Series is comprised of 3 main categories of energy efficiency, renewable energy, and climate change related training offerings from the LEWG and its member organizations as well as a number of other trusted sources.
LES Webinars occur on the 2nd Wednesday of the Month from Noon-1PM. Preregistration required.
View Past Webinars
May 14th - Energy Star Portfolio Manager Training Session, Noon - 1PM
You’ve heard it before: you can’t manage what you don’t measure. That’s why EPA created ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager®, an online tool you can use to measure and track energy and water consumption, as well as greenhouse gas emissions. Use it to benchmark the performance of one building or a whole portfolio of buildings, all in a secure online environment.
Sign up for this webinar and learn to use Portfolio Manager to help you manage your municipal energy and water consumption. Find out how to sign up for one-on-one on-site assistance from EPA staff and interns to help you get started.
REGISTER FOR THIS WEBINAR
2014 Webinar Topics
These are just some of the Webinars we have in development for 2014 - all from Noon-1PM:
- Energy Planning 101: Incorporating Energy Planning into Your Town's Day-to-Day Operations
- Renewable Energy 101: The Technologies and Strategies
- Strategies to Communicate Energy Planning Project Potential
What topics would YOU like to hear about on 2014 Webinars?
Please share your interests on this quick survey of potential topics and feel free to add YOUR suggestions or ideas.
• What would you like to learn more about?
• What information or resources would help you accelerate your local energy projects?
• Is there a particular project or technology about which you would like to hear more?
• Is there an energy leader from which you would like to hear?
We look forward to hearing from you.
The Local Energy Work Group